Want to learn how to trade successfully in stocks? Want to master technical analysis strategies to create a reliable trading plan and make your trading system more effective and profitable. Then, this technical analysis course is for you.
In this course, you’ll learn the concept and application of technical analysis from scratch. Here, we will cover beginner and Intermediary level trading strategies to get you on the right path to becoming a successful and consistently profitable trader.
By the end of this course, you’ll learn how to find the right entry and exit price while trading. You'll master how to read charts, identify candlestick patterns, apply powerful technical indicators to find trend reversals, continuations, and corrections so that you can easily predict the next market moves with high accuracy.
What is covered in this course?
Here’s what you’ll learn in this course:
- Module 1– Introduction: In the first two chapters, we covered the basics of technical analysis. Here, you’ll learn what exactly is technical analysis, why it is essential for traders, different types of charts, and more.
- Module 2 – Candlesticks Patterns Trading: In the second, we’ll introduce you to the concept of candlesticks. Here, you’ll understand what are candlesticks and how to use them to find the entry and exit points by analyzing different patterns. Here, we’ll cover different single candlestick patterns (like Spinning top, Marubuzo, Doji, Hammer, Hanging Man, etc) and multi-stick candlestick patterns (like Engulfing Patterns, Piercing pattern, Dark cloud cover, Harami Pattern, Candles Gaps, White soldiers, etc).
- Module 3 – Trading with Technical Indicators: In these chapters, you’ll learn the most powerful and frequently used technical indicators while trading. We’ll start with the basic indicators like Support and resistance, Volume, and Moving Averages (SMA & EMA).
- Module 4: Advanced Technical Indicators: In this module, we covered how to use advanced technical indicators like RSI, MACD, Bollinger Bands Fibonacci, Stochastics, and Ichimoku Cloud.
- Module 5 – Demo and Resources: All the Technical Indicators which have been explained in this course have again been explained for practical exposures via live demos. We have also made sure that everyone who is a part of this course, understands the art of picking up trades using the various tools learned in this course. In addition, we’ll also provide you a list of resources and websites that will make your trading journey hassle-free.
What will you get in this course?
This is a Trade Brains academy exclusive technical analysis course. After enrolling in this course, you will get:
- Access to 30+ video lessons on Technical tools and indicators
- 3.0+ hours of straightforward and to-the-point video-based lessons.
- Text + Video-based explanation for every concepts
- 1-year access to the course and get updates and new bonus lessons for FREE.
- Bonus Pdf, Demos and Quiz
What can you expect after completing the course?
After successfully completing this course, you can expect to have:
- A clear understanding of Technical analysis approaches while trading.
- Understanding of how to read charts & patterns.
- Precise knowledge of how to apply candlesticks patterns and different technical indicators.
- And finally, making money with your trades.
What Else will you Get?
- 1-Year Premium Access to Trade Brains Portal (Worth Rs 1,999)
- FREE Technical Analysis Handbook
- 30 Min session with your instructor to clear your doubts
Technical Analysis Certification available after successfully completing the course!
PreviewChapter 3: Introduction to Candlestick Patterns (2:57)
StartChapter 4: Single Candlestick Pattern Analysis (Part 1) (8:11)
StartChapter 5: Single Candlestick Pattern Analysis (Part 2) (10:26)
StartChapter 6: Single Candlestick Pattern Analysis (Part 3) (6:30)
PreviewChapter 7: Multi Candlestick Pattern Analysis (Part 1) (10:56)
StartChapter 8: Multi Candlestick Pattern Analysis (Part 2) (9:34)
StartChapter 9: Multi Candlestick Pattern Analysis (Part 3) (10:25)
StartChapter 10: Multi Candlestick Pattern Analysis (Part 4) (9:23)
Start(FREE Download) Candlestick Pattern Handbook
StartChapter 11: Introduction to Technical Indicators (4:10)
Start(Demo) Understanding Price Action (3:09)
PreviewChapter 12: What are Supports & Resistances? (Part 1) (12:18)
PreviewChapter 13: What are Supports & Resistances? (Part 2) (4:26)
Preview(Demo) Finding Supports & Resistances (4:34)
StartChapter 14: Understanding Volume Profiling (9:56)
Start(Demo) Correlation Between Volume, S&R and Candlesticks (2:40)
StartChapter 15: What are Moving Averages (MA)? (9:26)
Start(Demo) How to use Moving Averages? (4:50)
Get CERTIFIED by Trade Brains Academy on successfully completing this course!
Hitesh Singhi, Research Head (Trade Brains), is an active stock market trader with over +10 years of experience of trading in Futures and Options in Indian Equity market and International energy products like Brent Crude, WTI Crude, RBOB, Gasoline etc. He has traded on BSE, NSE, ICE Exchange & NYMEX Exchange. By qualification, Hitesh has a graduate degree in Business Management and an MBA in Finance. Connect with Hitesh over Twitter here!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Beginner to Technical Analysis: If you are new to technical analysis and want to learn how to read charts, apply different technical analysis tools etc to make your trades, but do not know where to begin, this course is for you. Here, you’ll learn everything about Technical Analysis from scratch.
- Intermediate Traders: If you’re trading in stocks for some time, but not getting results or are not able to make profits, then this course is also for you. The technical analysis indicators and tools discussed in this course will clear all your existing doubts and help you to make the right trades.